About the role:
The purpose of the position is to assist the corporate secretarial department with ensuring the sound corporate standing of alternative investment structures. The role will require regular interaction with staff at all levels across the Belasko Group, clients and third-party service providers and advisors.
- Manage day-to-day corporate secretarial matters, governance, and administrative aspects of a portfolio of domiciled funds and their underlying SPVs.
- Take part in the onboarding of new clients and ensuring that relevant AML/KYC and CDD is in good standing.
- Transaction monitoring of portfolio transactions
- Take charge of the preparation of Board meetings, along with board packs, attend and minute the meetings and follow-up on action points.
- Drafting of legal documentation related to the Annual General Meetings and Extraordinary General meetings of shareholders.
- Monitor all topics on the corporate calendar.
- Ensure all statutory registers are up to date.
- Coordinate service provider relationships, liaise with internal and external stakeholders such as auditors, law firms, the regulator, notaries etc.
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and act accordingly.
- Ensure the integrity of the clients’ governance framework and provide guidance as to good corporate governance proceedings.
- Assisting team with execution of payments relating to underlying entities
Qualifications & Experience:
- A background education in law
- Experience in a similar role in the financial sector.
- A good understanding of Luxembourg Fund legalisation and corporate secretarial function.
- Familiarity with the Luxembourg compliance and regulatory compliance environment.
- 3+ years’ experience.
- A valid Luxembourg working permit.
- Integrity, honesty, and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to deal effectively with all levels of staff and management within the Belasko Group as well as clients and third-party service providers (where applicable);
- Proactive, solution focussed and self-sufficient.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@belasko.com