Overall Purpose – To take responsibility for and ownership of a varied portfolio of client entities and provide general support to the Fiduciary function and the wider Belasko Group as required.
- Maintain secretarial, governance and transactional oversight and control of a cross section of client entities.
- Maintain a high level of communication and interaction with clients, investors and advisors as required.
- Maintain excellent client relationships.
- Drafting of minutes/resolutions for Client transactions.
- Review of Financial Statements.
- Oversee transactions undertaken by client entities whilst involving the Assistant Manager and/or Director where necessary.
- Assist in onboarding new client entities including collection of correct due diligence.
- Ensure client requests and ad hoc queries are dealt with efficiently and timeously.
- Take responsibility for ad-hoc projects as requested.
- Ensure secretarial and governance deadlines applying to client entities are met.
- Contribute where appropriate to the oversight, control and development of policies, procedures and checklists relevant to the administration of client entities.
- Review of organisation of board meetings and review &/or preparation of relevant client entity board meeting packs, attendance at meetings and drafting or review of accurate board minutes.
- Overseeing transactions through to completion.
- Review of statutory filings on the Jersey Registry and UK Companies House.
- Dissolution of entities.
- Delegation of work to Junior Administrator (if applicable).
- Authorised Signatory responsibilities in due course (documentation and banking).
- Data Management System control – maintenance of NavOne records for clients.
- Client take on – including preparation and collation of AML, FATCA/CRS and Risk Matrix.
- Involvement in provision of trustee services to trusts.
- Liaison with client/Lawyers/Auditors/Directors/Banks/HMRC/Tax advisors/Suppliers.
- Review work prepared by peers or junior team members as appropriate.
- Payment Input / Cover.
- Monitoring payment e-mails and managing status.
- Liaison with clients for payment call-backs and funding requirements
- Responsibility for the supervision and training of relevant administration team members.
- Other tasks as necessary.
Fiduciary Function Management
- Participate in and contribute to Fiduciary Team meetings.
- Liaise with and maintain positive relationships with contact firms whether they undertake work on the Belasko Group and/or its client entities or not.
- Identify opportunities to expand services to existing clients and new business possibilities
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Hold or be studying for ICSA or STEP qualification.
- Familiarity with the Jersey legal and regulatory environment and in particular the AML/CFT Handbooks.
- Familiarity of FATCA and CRS as they relate to client entities and reporting.
To apply for this job email your details to Emma.Swieton@belasko.com