About the role:
It is anticipated that the individual will be involved in the general administration and certain company secretarial functions of Belasko and client entities under administration with supervision and training from more senior staff members.
• Assistance with client transactions
• Arranging for bank accounts to be opened/closed.
• Liaising with bankers
• Logging invoices and processing payment instructions to the payments team
• Liaison with clients for payment call-backs and funding requirements
• Assistance with maintenance of client records including updating database, filing and scanning.
• Arranging corporate documents to be notarised and legalised, where necessary
• Data Management System control
• Meeting and greeting clients and preparation of board room for client meetings.
• Covering the office telephone line and messenger duties when required
• Provide cover for recording incoming/outgoing mail and couriers.
• Liaison with office manager regarding stationery and other office consumables, printer / copier requirements.
• Cover for other administrators during absence / holiday.
• Other administrative tasks as necessary
Qualifications & Experience:
• Proven experience in a similar role in the financial sector.
• General knowledge and awareness of the Luxembourg Fund legalisation and corporate secretarial function.
• Familiarity with the Luxembourg regulatory compliance environment and specifically as relates to Anti-Money Laundering.
• 1-2 years’ experience in a Funds or Corporate role
• All Microsoft office applications.
• Ability to adapt to use of different Data Management Systems.
• general office management.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Ability to prioritise work and juggle different tasks for different colleagues.
• Basic understanding of office administration.
• Attention to detail.
To apply for this job email your details to Emma.Swieton@belasko.com