Overall Purpose – To take responsibility for and ownership of a varied portfolio of client entities and provide general support to the Funds Team and the wider Belasko Group as required.
- Maintain secretarial, governance and transactional oversight and control of a cross section of client entities.
- Maintain a high level of communication and interaction with clients, investors and advisors as required.
- Maintain excellent client relationships.
- Oversee transactions undertaken by client entities whilst involving the Manager and/or Director where necessary.
- Lead on onboarding new client entities including preparation and collation of CDD, FATCA/CRS and Risk Assessment. Ensure client requests and ad hoc queries are dealt with efficiently.
- Take responsibility for ad-hoc projects as requested.
- Ensure secretarial and governance deadlines applying to client entities are met.
- Contribute where appropriate to the oversight, control and development of policies, procedures and checklists relevant to the administration of client entities.
- Manage the organisation of board meetings and review and/or preparation of relevant client entity board meeting packs, attendance at meetings and drafting or review of accurate minutes.
- Overseeing transactions through to completion.
- Review of statutory filings on the Guernsey Registry and UK Companies House.
- Dissolution of entities.
- Training, management and delegation of work to team members.
- Authorised Signatory responsibilities (documentation and banking).
- Liaison with client/Lawyers/Auditors/Directors/Banks/HMRC/Tax advisors/Suppliers.
- Review work prepared by peers or junior team members as appropriate.
Payment Review and monitoring payment e-mails and managing status.
- Promote a risk management culture within the business by proactively highlighting areas where improvements could be made.
- Help facilitate accurate time keeping, billing and settlement of debt.
- Other tasks as necessary.
Fund Function Management
- Participate in and contribute to the Fund Team meetings.
- Liaise with and maintain positive relationships with contact firms whether they undertake work on the Belasko Group and/or its client entities or not.
- Identify opportunities to expand services to existing clients and new business opportunities.
- Responsible for the management of a team and external client relationship.
- Assist with the management of appraisals and ensure objectives are monitored. Provide regular feedback to individuals within the team both constructively and where expectations have not been met.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- Experience working within Funds;
- It is not essential but applicants holding or studying towards a financial services qualification would be preferred;
- Familiarity with the Guernsey legal and regulatory environment and in particular the AML/CFT Handbook.
To apply for this job email your details to Emma.Swieton@belasko.com